Fermenters, bioreactors and process vessels for biopharma
Custom designed and intelligently engineered to deliver upstream and downstream processes seamlessly.
Our range includes
- Fermenters and bioreactors create favourable conditions to grow or amplify microbial or mammalian cells needed to produce therapeutic proteins, enzymes, hormones, antibiotics, alcohol, amino acids and blood substitutes.
- Process vessels for media prep, sterile feed, harvesting, cell lysis, buffer prep, chromatography load and elute, refolding, purification, de-filtration and storage.
Our process range is designed with a QRM/QRS approach per ASME/BPE/PED guidelines and with capacities ranging from 5 L to 50 KL.
- Jacketed or insulated
- Mobile skid or fixed in place
- CIP/SIP integrated
- Top or bottom mounted mixing
- Seal or magnetic
- Automatic, semiautomatic or manual
- Level sensing, load cell, DPT or radar